BLOG DE MUSICA ▶️ BUSCAR TU MÚSICA Y ARTISTA-GRUPO ▶️ SEARCH YOUR MUSIC AND ARTIST-BAND

"Blood Bank" de Bon Iver. Temazo!

Totalmente enganchado con este tema, pero enganchado! Temazo del EP con el mismo nombre del “Blood Bank” de Bon Iver. Este tío va cada vez a más.


Letra: Well I met you at the blood bank We were looking at the bags Wondering if any of the colors Matched any of the names we knew on the tags You said "see look thats yours! Stacked on top with your brother's See how they resemble one another Even in their plastic little covers" And I said I know it well That secret that you knew But don't know how to tell It fucks with your honor And it teases your head But you know that its good girl Cos its running you with red Then the snow started falling We were stuck out in your car You were rubbing both of my hands Chewing on a candy bar You said "'aint this just like the present To be showing up like this" As a moon waned to crescent We started to kiss And I said I know it well That secret that we know That we don't know how to tell I'm in love with your honor I'm in love with your cheeks What's that noise up the stairs babe? Is that Christmas morning creaks? And I said I know it well I know it well ...

2 comentarios:

Queeney dijo...

Muy buenas!
Primeramente felicitarte por el Blog, me gusta mucho!

Te escribía porque, bueno he leído tu "artículo" de ruidoblanco, el grupo barcelonés que recomendabas hace cerca de un año y quería comentarte un pequeño error: La maketa no se llama tal y como la has nombrado tu, sino "Gritos y Susurros". Ahora mismo han sacado una canción muy intersante llamada "olores" Te invito a que les escuches y des tu opinión: www.myspace.com/ruidoblancobcn

Muchas gracias por prestarme tu atención : )

Raquel Reina
(fotógrafa de ruidoblanco ;D )

Franz Sound dijo...

Hola Raquel!!

Gracias, lo hare y dire algo en breve

No me des las gracias, sino a ti!
FranzSound