BLOG DE MUSICA ▶️ BUSCAR TU MÚSICA Y ARTISTA-GRUPO ▶️ SEARCH YOUR MUSIC AND ARTIST-BAND

BAD BRAINS | Disco Recomendado

La banda de Washington DC (EE.UU) BAD BRAINS lanzaron su debut álbum "Bad Brains" (aka "The Yellow Tapes") en 1982. Un auténtico bombazo y ahora referente del "Hardcore-Punk" que influirá a músicos posteriores y una nueva generación.

Disco Recomendado!



Letra: Bad Brains - "How Low Can a Punk Get"

I didn't mean to rip off.
I thought it was a get off in mine.
I tried to make the scene off.
The plan was doomed to set off on time.
The time that I was wastin' I spent on only chasin in the pits,
and now I pay the price to make the sacrifice of the fool.
I was on me.
I chose not to be,
cheated on part of the thrill, bargain was not fulfilled.
lost in a crazy scheme that got strapped up in my dream.
And now my times run out, what's it all about.
Another DOA can you help me, how low can a punk get.
My, My, My
How low can a punk get?
I was on me
I chose not to be
Cheated on part of the thrill
Bargain was not fulfilled
Lost in a crazy scheme
That got strapped up in my dream
And now my times run out
What's it all about


No hay comentarios: