BLOG DE MUSICA ▶️ BUSCAR TU MÚSICA Y ARTISTA-GRUPO ▶️ SEARCH YOUR MUSIC AND ARTIST-BAND

Talk Talk - "Renee" (1984)

Sublime!


Well baby how the weeks fade
Baby was the best part of your youth a sensation
Yeah, that's a change
I never thought I'd end up fooling you
D'you hear what they say ?
All these people living up in our street, well they say
Out of touch, she lives in faded dreams

Renée
Baby how the weeks fade
Baby how the streets change

And maybe when the cheat plays
Maybe when the ace falls from his suit
And he tells you
Yeah, that's the game
I didn't want to lose it on the two
You're playing his way, but the prize that you've been losing in youth
And I say Throw the ace, and face up to the truth

Renée
Baby how the weeks fade
Baby how the streets change

But baby as the weeks fade, and we've seen quite a few
I don't know who's fooling you, I'm fooling you

No hay comentarios: