BLOG DE MUSICA ▶️ BUSCAR TU MÚSICA Y ARTISTA-GRUPO ▶️ SEARCH YOUR MUSIC AND ARTIST-BAND

RADIATOR HOSPITAL | Play The Songs You Like



La banda RADIATOR HOSPITAL con la canción y letra "Dance Number" del nuevo álbum "Play The Songs You Like"

In between the notes in your favourite song
You try to figure where it went wrong
But it went wrong long ago
In many different ways

You try and feel your way through the groove
And though you're sad your feet start to move
Let the tears fall anyway
You'll clean up when you're done

You stomp your feet along with the drum
You try to calculate the sum
Of all the times you tried and lost
All your wasted yesterdays

You wait around but no one comes by
And though you're sad you don't wonder why
I find meaning in this life when I wake up every day
But I'm feeling sick and tired in new and frightening ways

No don't cover my eyes
I wanna be afraid
I am opening my heart
That's the promise I have made

No hay comentarios: