BLOG DE MUSICA ▶️ BUSCAR TU MÚSICA Y ARTISTA-GRUPO ▶️ SEARCH YOUR MUSIC AND ARTIST-BAND

THEE OH SEES | A Weird Exit

Escuchando este gente el fin de semana, THEE OH SEES y su álbum "A Weird Exit". Un trabajo bastante interesante y llamativo, buscarlo y darlo una escucha.

The Axis:

Don't you know how much I don't love you?
don't you know how much I don't care?

and can't you see how much I don't need you?
just like you were never really there

and when I see a lovely body
you're the last thing on my mind

so when we see each other, baby
won't you please walk on by?

I won't see you in the morning
I will never lay by your side

and by the time you hear these words
know that your face will be gone from my mind

face melting guitar solo

(don't you?) ?????
(put your clothes on?)

and can't you see how much I don't need you?
just like you never ever were really there

No hay comentarios: